Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Legal to smoke in public? (California)

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by purple4, May 17, 2009.

1. All of those could be said about you as well. More truth to be found if they were.

2. I don't see any quote or link to back that up.

Until you provide one that is nothing but a personal attack pure and simple.

And from the attitudes I've seen here expressed about medical marijuana and medical marijuana patients, it's long past time some of your so-called respected members had their grand little feathers ruffled.

3. Here? No. I am not a moderator, nor do I have any designs on being one.

That's, of course, the classic come back when you have no real response - that I have too much time on my hands. Just as I don't know you except for what you put on the internet, you have NO IDEA who I am or what I do with my time. Would it surpise you to know that I multi-task quite well, and the entire time that I've been addressing you and this thread has taken me a whopping 45 minutes of time, during which I also made dinner for my family, ate said dinner, played with my daughter, and changed her stinky diaper. Oh and I've got about five other sites up, two of which are games.

Just because you can't do more than one thing at a time doesn't mean the rest of us have to function at the snail's pace that you set.

In your eyes, I as a MMJ patient should be medicating all day every day right? Because you don't know any patients who don't. SO if I'm not medicating all day every day, I need to smoke more? Is that right? Yet, would I be able to accomplish all of the above?

If there is anyone here with delusions of grandeur, it is you. Sure some of us also have personal websites, but we don't go about trying to advertise them all over the boards.

Oh and I've BEEN an Administrator of a MMJ message board, maybe you've heard of it, it's called WEEDTRACKER. Worked there for over a year as the highest Admin other than the owners of the board. I wouldn't do that again even if my pay was dramatically increased.

If that's the best you can do against the litany of valid points that I have made regarding your posting pattern, you fail, miserably.

However, you do well at personal attacks yourself don't you?

I suggest we go back to the topic at hand, which is smoking in public. Remember that?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Have you ever read The Crucible by Arthur miller? In this book the authority of the court saw every attempt at defense or questioning the judgment as an attempt to overthrow the court. You are just like these people, any attempt to question or dispute what you say is a personal attack in your mind.

5. Respected? Me? Really? Aww....I think I might shed a tear here (then again I cried over Spock's Mommy).

As for the part about the mods, it is in fact true. I'll find the link in a minute. The nice thing about the mods/admins here is that while they take their jobs very seriously, they expect everyone here to be an adult. We ALL need to remember that every once in a while.

6. I didn't think I had to quote what you know you said, and I've seen your website, it has 'oh I've been so persecuted' all over it.

I am not into flame wars though, and nothing ANYONE has said seems to register with you. You're welcome to live in your own little world, and nothing I said was an attack. I made observations based on your direct behavior which will be apparant to anyone reading this thread.

If you think I attacked you, or anyone else attacked you for that matter, there is a little 'report' button on the right side of the post box. Use it. The mods take flaming very seriously.

They also take trolls seriously.

7. From what it looks from these direct quotes from you, it seems like someone enjoys being the victim. You are only the victim because you make yourself be the victim.

• Like Like x 1

8. If he's a respected and responsible member here this is definitely no place I want to be.

9. Ok then. Take care of yourself and good luck with your endeavors.

10. :wave:Bye bye
    Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

11. lol grasscity psychologists
    the guys just speaking on how he feels, no need to gang up on him.

12. It's funny, I thought Mr. Palmspringsbum was familiar...he's made QUITE a name for himself on the various other Medical Marijuana Message boards.

How many boards have banned you now dude? Let's see

Banned from ASA
    ASA Forum / Profile

Banned on ICmag:
    https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=414562

banned on Marijuana.com
    Marijuana.com - View Profile: palmspringsbum

Here's some "nice" comments he's made, all found via a simple Google search:
    Senior smokers told to quit or move out of Santa Cruz complex -... - Topix

So what we have here folks is a professional troll. Someone who does this shit on purpose.

You do know what the clinical definition of insanity is right? It's doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different response.

13. That was fine until he decided to accuse everyone who disagreed with him of attacking him personally when nobody was.

14. Ouch, thread is done like dinner.
    You should read through the posts more carefully.

15. I knew it already before you did that fine detective work. Nice job Will :)

16. To be fair, it was done many, many posts ago...

EDIT: OSG - that's why I get paid the BIG Bucks...

17. To be truly fair I am not sure he's a deliberate troll in the classic Internet sense. I think it's just an aspect of his egocentric behavior. I'm really not trying to attack or flame him; it's just textbook and classic symptoms of a narcissistic personality.

18. I would tend to agree, in his mind he feels that he's done nothing wrong to anyone and that everyone is against him - pretty much textbook paranoia.

Had to deal with similar issues with my Uncle, which reminds me I need to update that thread.

19. Is this another place where you get banned if you criticize certain people, like Marc Emery?

20. I thought you were leaving.