Legal to grow Hemp without a license in the UK?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Greenleef, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Is it legal to grow Hemp without a license in the UK?

I mean Hemp and not Cannabis. I found a source of very cheap hemp seeds that i would love to spread by the hundreds and forget just to tick off the authorities. Here in britain the weather will keep them alive with no worries of drought at all since it pee's down here in buckets just about every week.

2. Don't think it's legal here, since hemp is cannabis (ridiculous law, we all know). I've had the same idea of throwing hemp seeds around public places just for the fun of it. Bit late in the year for it though.

3. where i live you need a licence and from what iv heard its not easy to get. but let that not stop you throwing seeds around the place for fun:smoke:

4. Hemp ?? Cannabis ?? Difference ??? ¿Quë?

5. most of the time hemp seeds wont pop but im not sure aboute the seeds in the uk. Were r u getting them from?

6. here its referred to as ditch weed(rudealis).In my area it grows wild everywhere but it has no potency some do but rare, very rare.

7. Dude don't spread hemp seed you dont want people trying to harvest and smoke that shit.

Just buy a couple of cheap ten packs of actual cannabis and spread those. Plant some lowryders.

8. Why not Hemp? Its used to make paper among other things. I am not going to spend my money on expensive seeds for "real" cannabis when i can spread the Hemp that looks similar for 1/10th the cost.

On a different note this exact thing, of planting LOADS of hemp, has happened in Germany in the middle of a big industrial town.

Check it out...

Vor Commerzbank-Zentrale - Haschisch-Alarm in der Frankfurter City - News - Bild.de

9. Why on earth would you want to do that??

Are you trying to fuck up people´s grows by spreading shite pollen from your crappy males??

10. Agreed.

11. I don't get why people think hemp and marijauna are the same, THERE DIFFERENT!

12. There are big fields of it around here in East Anglia. I suppose you could cut a patch in the middle and grow autos or something. Anyway I think it requires a license, probably just because if it didn't it would be so easy to get away with growing weed.