Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Legal System

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TooLegitToQuit, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Hey guys i need to info about the marijuana laws in the US.
    My friends told me you can't get in trouble for being high. Is that true?
    You can only get in trouble for possession?
    And if your a dealer and someone snitches on you and the police raid your house . Will you still get in trouble if you have nothing on you?

2. Being high isn't a crime. possessing it and transporting it is. If you find yourself in the unlucky position of being pulled over while high, and you're obviously high, the cop can be a dick and give you a DUI or DWI but it won't hold up in court because there is no way to prove you were high.

Also, if someone snitches you out and you get raided and there is nothing in the house, they cannot do anything but say they're sorry for bothering you and have a nice day. Doesn't mean you won't be watched though.