Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Legal smoking herbs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blanky, Nov 21, 2008.

1. My friend recently bought a bag of some legal smoking herbs, Amsterdam Gold to be precise, and on the bag it stated not to be used with tobacco.
    I have seached all around the internet and have not found a reason why you shouldnt mix it with tobacco.

I was hoping that someone would be able to help me out by telling me why these legal herbs should nto be mixed with tobacco.

Also i would be interested in if anyone knew the exact effects your meant to get from these legal herbs.

Thankyou for your time xD

2. why even mix it with tobacco what a damn wast...

3. Not sure why you can't mix it with tobacco, but legal buds are pointless. They're meant to relax you and make you feel good, but to me I'd compare the feeling to the comedown of regular bud. I'd honestly rather be sober than smoke this stuff.

4. the legal herbs are pretty much crap.. they dont even really give me a buzz

5. did you get it from growhigh?

6. i got it from a smokin shop in swansea market called kasbar xD

7. just get some real bud man nothing can take its place maybe they tell you not to mix because its like the secret to make the stuff really get you high

8. hahaha thats what i thought man :p but i tried it and dint work.
    but trust me longafter that we smoked alot of bud