Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

legal smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by flugelhorn, Nov 30, 2008.

1. so does legal buds you can buy off the internet work? I heard they don't, just wondering if anyone has a personal experience with them? :confused:

2. ive heard "spice gold" is a cool legal herb, but i haven't tried it personally. could be worth checking out though

3. I haven't actually tried them, but for what I've read, there's a reason they're legal - they don't do anything.

I've heard the contrary about spice gold or something like that, but who knows that they aren't just promoters?

If you try it out, let us know!

4. #4 Hippie23, Nov 30, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2008
    Hey man I have tried spice gold. It actually genuinely works.

I've had to use it when I had no bud and it really gets me stoned.

The only bad things:

you crash after like 3 to 4 hours

sort of hangover thing the next day (tired and shit)

5. did you just get it at a headshop?

6. From many personal experiences I must say that alot of these "legal" buds are legal for a reason lol.
    You still can find some that actually do something, but imo it is much more worth it to just go out to your neighbourhood dealer and pick up some dank!!!

7. i don't trust anything that's legal...

8. Actually I got it online...

9. 2 worthy mentions:

Skunk & Zohai.
    In my opinion, both work very similar to MJ.
    PM me for websites if you need.