Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

legal smoke helpful?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by curious4pot, Oct 12, 2008.

1. I am just interested if those legal smokes offered like at legal buds or legal herbal shop or god knows what is out there are actually used from some of those that cant get MJ even for medical conditions. Wouldnt be medicine already be evolved enough to create things that can emulate the same effects as MJ does? Curious.

2. Yeah... comes close... not worth it tho. Spice Gold and a few others get you high.. its a boring high in my opinion. No giggles. Gets you hungry and you get red eyes, cotton mouth.. etc.

BUT, it is a real drug... not like weed.. lol. When you stop using it the withdrawal is horrible. It makes you STUPID..lol no lie.. just stick to weed. I mean it comes close but... with a price to pay. I tried it because i was afraid of getting drug tested... well i didnt care anymore after i tried these legal highs because i KNEW mj was safe safe safe... like super safe. it is possible to OD on these legal highs....stay away... again just my opinion.