Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Legal shops in Washington/ will medical still be available?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Vaked420, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Hey, Im wondering when they will open legal shops in seattle.  I remember hearing it would be around december, but i havent heard anything since it was legalized.  

I also i'm not 21 yet so im wondering if medical will be available after it is legalized and if so will personal growing still be legal or will that not be allowed under i-502?

Thanks

2. i could be wrong, but from what i understand when retail shops open up medical patients can buy up to an ounce, recreational users can buy up to a quarter.  so while it'll be legal for everyone, it'll be better if you're a medical patient. also i think you can grow more plants as well if you have medical.

3. Maybe in Colorado but I know recreational people will be able to get a whole ounce in Seattle. And recreational users won't be able to grow at all.

4. You guys are so lucky...

5. #5 Kroptonik, Jul 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2013
    The recreational stuff doesn't effect the medical scene at all. The medical shops can sell you over a pound and patients can grow 15 plants. Recreational stores will only sell you an ounce and you cannot grow

6. Sounds good. Thanks haha.

7. go to a pharmacy if you want medical.