Legal Riot

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Benjaminx, Jan 11, 2011.

1. You cannot support yourself much ways anymore. Pots a tool you can use to stay vital. Vitality is pretty top notch. I love vitality. Frankly Doctors are the ones who will benifit most from Marijuana if it goes legal. They will take it because they are dicks. I want to put a condom on those dicks. That way I dont get their genitalia stench in my bud. You think I cant smell it on that Cali crap. Fuck that its a rap. I need to take a nap but I haven't got a snap. By snap I do infer that I would like to take a picture, but a pitchure of the mixture wont last if I dont get witch brew and hit you in the dairyer. Who is hairier? The fox or the flee, to me it would be both when I take them to knee. I bumble stumble and slip to see how much damage a soul can take, thank god it isnt gonna be me. Since all you cronics have yet to step to me, I will let you see I'm not a guest Im a bee. I bumble and I buzz and sometimes roll for free. My money is in paper clips and its funny you cant vapor this. I stay for this and I pray for this but its you who always pay for this. When money takes the stand I would hate to be in another band. The band is a term, I am not a germ. To rebel with out cause is to band to out the flaws. Bandits dont like me cuz I will never be, so rude to think its cool to link the bandage from wince it was free. Things develop and I take an envelope with a recipee for disaster and tie it to a tree. 5 hundred and twenty years ago in a little town where it liked to snow. I built a reputee that wouldnt take the gun for free. Twenty people gave their voice, but not a one would like the choice so never take a gram from me when Im twenty six and spell thief try to be brief.

2. That post made no sense. What is it you are trying to
    say?

3. ^^^i agree made so sense at all. i think he wants to be a rapper.

4. wow dude weakest flow i ever read. and since i read it i don't want to hear it