Legal Recreational Cannabis Seeds are now available - OCS.CA

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dmoprimo, Jan 31, 2019.

?

Which of these two varieties would you choose if you had to choose one.

Poll closed Feb 7, 2019.
  1. Bakerstreet

100.0%
  2. Argyle

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.

1. I'm Excited to report that as of Jan. 4th Legal recreational cannabis seeds are now available for purchase on the OCS.CA store. This is significant because up until now even though recreational cannabis is legal to be grown at a limit of 4 plants per dwelling there has been no source for Canadians to get legal seeds to start their plants.

The two varieties are 'Bakerstreet' and 'Argyle'. Bakerstreet is discribed as being greenhouse-grown indica-dominant strain with very strong THC potency. Its dense, deep green buds are highlighted with orange-hued pistils and covered with trichomes, and the terpinolene in its terpene profile gives it a juniper scent. It’s available in various dried flower sizes.

The 'Argyle' Variety is described as a greenhouse-grown indica-dominant strain similar to Nordle. It has a balanced THC-to-CBD ratio and low to medium THC potency. Its dense, verdant green buds are accented by orange hairs, and its terpene profile (myrcene, found in lemon grass and thyme; linalool, in lavender, mint and cinnamon; caryophyllene, in black pepper and cloves; limonene, in citrus fruits and juniper; and humulene, found in hops and coriander) combine to give it clove-like notes with earthy hints.

I am leaning towards purchasing the Bakerstreet variety as it boasts a potent THC content. I will probably make a video of me un-boxing this new strain.

2. I grew Nordle this past summer and I love it. I prefer high CBD and lower THC and it fit the bill perfect

• Like Like x 2
  3. Wow a whole two strains.
    Let me get all over that

*makes jerk off hand motion

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. From the site:
    Shop legal. It's better to know what's in your cannabis.

"Well, how about some info on the parents?"

*Crickets

Lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Not to mention sending them to states that are illegal is still illegal.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. I missed that lol

7. OCS is the ontario cannabis store.. they wont even take an order from non ontario residence let alone ship out of ontario. Each province has it's own schpeal on what legal cannabis and seeds mean.. some already have storefronts.. ontario only has ocs for now. I think 1 province even opted out of allowing recreational grows..

8. They must be some killer seeds 60 +tax for a 4 pack .

9. But that's $60CAD so it's only $38USD haha

10. Nope no thanks. Lmfao.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. HI A.Friend.Indeed,
    Thanks for sharing. My GF lives in Montreal and they are very strict there. Her landlord even went as far as to ban possession in the building according to the lease adjustment form they made her sign. I told her i think this is a violation of her human rights as cannabis is now 100% legal to use and posses recreationally. But the province you are referring to is Quebec!

12. I Think it's interesting the went with the exact same pricing as every head shop that is selling Native Seed Co. Seeds. I think people will get what they pay for, if you don't have connections for free seeds this will be a good for a beginner grower, it will not be nearly as special as DNA genetics or another big brand.

13. $15/ seed is about the average cost I've seen for cannabis seeds in a retail setting. I would say they're priced on the low end considering a strain like L.A. Confidential can cost $300+ for 5 seeds.

14. Haha, Yeah many grower already have the means to top quality genetics for free, I know I do, but this is exciting news for the average suburban couple trying to start their first grow and don't know where to start, defiantly a step in the right direction.

15. that conversion rate :mellow::mellow::mellow:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Close yeah....sucks

18. Maby when trump builds that wall and all the Mexicans can’t get in us poor canadiens can sneak in and steal their old jobs .

19. I want no part of the shit show down there

• Like Like x 1
  20. nah I'd rather stay in canada lol States are dangerous