Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Legal question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DaNk AlL DaY, Mar 15, 2013.

1. #1 DaNk AlL DaY, Mar 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2013
    I live in Florida and I got detained. And brought into county for possesion of marijuana misdemeanor, I have a court date on the 25th. I'm pleading guilty.

What can I expect when I go to my court date

EDIT: And what if I move into a state that is cannabis friendly. Will jobs be more lenient with hiring me? For future reference

2. To get fucked...your in florida the worst state to get in trouble in. I got caught with 3 cookies and they charged me with 2 felonies

3. That's insane. I think hash and oil are felonies too -.- it's crazy. I want to move ASAP!

4. #4 STilladelph, Mar 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2013
    Depends on a lot of factors, mainly how many cases that jurisdiction has at that point in time. Could be 2 weeks could be 6 months

Edit: nvm u said what, not when

What can u expect? Anything from drug classes and a fine to possible jail time. Dress nice, say please and thanks u and make it look like ur a fish in the sea who got in with the wrong crowd lol

5. I'm actually on vacation in FL right now (though I used to live here and was born here)
    you're fucked though lol. not sure what sentence you'll get though.

6. I'm hoping I get a fine

7. Super fucked, what were the charges?

8. I think hash and oil. It's controlled substance

9. You're getting the really long dick of the law and it's going straight up your ass and out your mouth, you're fucked bro! :(

10. The charges were possesion of greater than 20 grams and distribution(because they were in separate bags)...also to add i was violated by the police officer...he stuck his bare hand under my boxers and felt all around my balls!

11. Lol that's all? A little grope?
    Wait till lockup. When they intake you for your visit you'll end up with a bit more than a jingle of your bells.

Sorry bro. The distribution bit is what's gonna fuck you up.
    Gotta love America.