Legal med grow room starting september!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Arnold420, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Ah, give him a break. Not everyone's a great photographer.

I got a nice camera but I don't always take good pictures with it. I'm old enough I always catch myself trying to put the camera up to my eye before I remember it's got a screen on the back and no viewfinder.

This is one of the most professional-looking grows I've ever seen. I'm sure the photography will get better with practice.

2. lol. Maybe i just dont know how to work this camera right, it is digital. Thanks for all the complements!

3. Maybe someone here can help,
    \t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t Think i might have to change the way my lights are vented because it pulls cold outside air through the lights and creates condensation and drips water from my ducting. I thought this way would be good cause the cold air would cool my lights better but guess not. I guess i'll just pull air from another room instead. ANY OTHER IDEAS?

THANKS

4. ......................................................

5. I think you're right, pulling from outside your grow room will cool the lights sufficiently and not give you the condensation problem.

6. yea do it from another room better. that water condensation will hurt your setup

7. Yeah that's what i figured. Thanks again guys.

8. These thing are growing like crazy. I check on them every 6 hours, and i see a difference every time. I wish i new how to take a good pic because you would be able to see all the side branching that is starting and how close the internodal spacing is.

Attached Files:

9. You've got some serious little monsters on your hands. That's damn near perfect internode spacing, you don't need a better picture to see that.

What all are you feeding them now?

10. Thanks,

They get Sensi Grow a+b and Voodoo Juice for veg. Next round i will have Sensizym and barracade to go with that. For flowering their getting Sensi Bloom a+b, Carboload, Voodoo Juice, Bud Blood, Big Bud, Overdrive, Sweetleaf, and Final Phaze. All by Advanced Nutrients.

11. do you have a picture of a little flower on your camera somewhere.. if so try to use that feature.. it should help. if not try holding the camera back and zoomin a lil to get in close

o and the plants are lookin great man

12. Good lookn out, i will try that next round.

13. These things are nice and bushy, But i want to start working on an even canopy so i started my bending (LST). I'll get some more pics up soon.

14. Sorry, i used my cell phone

Attached Files:

15. You're off to a great start there!

16. Thanks bro their really taking off now

17. I need like a photoshop clone stamp for reality. Clone those pics, stamp in my spare bedroom. Voila!

Seriously though, killer grow you've got.

18. Thanks bro,

Better pics in my journal if your interested

19. Definitely, those are beautiful pics man.

20. Lookin nice man!! I sent you a pm...