Legal med grow room starting september!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Arnold420, Aug 9, 2008.

1. I hope you'll keep us updated on how this goes.

Stuff like this is always great to watch.

2. Havnt started but when i do i plan on doing a journal with some pics. Just got my ebb & flow systems yesturday and i am currently modifying it to 3.5gal instead of 2gal buckets.

3. #43 Crazy Pothead, Sep 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2008
    Just on a side note, you could increase your efficiency by adding a linear light mover, you could get the same yield and use one less 600W bulb.

Edit: Sorry, I've been pretty stoned all night, I forgot to explain a bit more of what I meant... If you take off the 600W bulb at the end, you could use about 450W less power. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find a listing of what anyone calls a "low voltage" one. The average that I've been told is 150W.

P.S. Anyone familiar with this info, please post it, "light mover voltage" turns up 0 results on this forum and the stores from my results on google don't seem to list voltages :confused:

4. Your right i could save a bit of electricity thanks.Who kows mayb in the future i will get a light mover and take a light down, for now im goona try this since i already have all the equipment. Im gona have the middle light a MH and the two ends HPS and rotate them every day or two. Get the best of both worlds. Also i made a few changes in my rooms. I now will be using a 1000w Mh in my veg instead of a 600w. Instead of inline duct fans for cooling my lights i now have 750cfm 8" canfan for my 3x 600w lights in my flowering room, and 440cfm 6" canfan for my 1000w light in my veg room. I figure the cooler the lights stay the better cause you can put the lights closer to your plants.I changed my mind on 5 gal buckets and went with 3.5gal instead cause there is two buckets, one nested inside the other and with the smaller one i save about 5" of hieght to grow and the room is only 7'. I also kicked the veg room out another couple of feet for more room. Today i just about finished insulating/sheetrocking just have veg room sealing left. Tomorrow i will finish sheetrock and start to mylar. All the electric is done i delivered a dedicated 75amps to this grow.

ps. These intellidose systems seem like they might take me a little while to figure out. I think that once i get them down though they will make things alot easier for me.

Thanks

5. Hey Arnold , looks like your upgrading. sounds good but we need some pics lol even if its not setup get something in here so we can see what you see. :hello:

6. No prob man, give me a day or two and i will figure out how to get some pics of grow rooms/equipment. I was goin to wait til it was all set up but i will take a few pics. I hear ya i could just b some idiot wasting everyone's time with lies. Sorry its just taking little more time than i expected.

7. Hey I just finished mylar-ing my flowering room today, still have my veg room to go, but I haven't taken any pics yet. Here are some pics of the goodies I will be using in my grow room. There is more but I didn't feel like taking everything out of boxes.

Attached Files:

8. here are the rest!

Attached Files:

9. Didnt want to read whole thread but if majority of the states legalize mm then it is forced to b federally I think 19 or so more states need to inorder to make it a federal law. not 100% sure anyone know for a fact tho?... also are you doing a mix of organic and non organic ferts? cant see wot the other ones are aside from the fox farm.

10. wow Arnold looking good bro. get your ass on it already and stop wasting time lol

11. Not sure about the federal thing.. I will be Growing with Sensi Grow, Sensi Bloom, Voodoo Juice, Carboload, Overdrive, and Final Phase all by AN (hydroponicaly) but i also have some FoxFarm Organic and nonorganic if ido a soil grow (Mothers/ outdoor grows)

12. Thanks bro, believe me i been putn some work in. It will be ready soon!

13. Here are some pics of my flower room so far

Attached Files:

14. looking sweet

15. Definitely, looking good.

There's just no substitute for taking the time to do it properly the first time and it looks like you're definitely starting out right. The right location, right foundations (electrical, cooling, lighting, etc), the right nutrients... this ought to really produce nicely for you.

16. Nice one there slowly coming together i see keep up the good work there:smoke:
    +rep

17. Thanks guys

18. some more pics...

Attached Files:

19. more....

Attached Files:

20. wow.. this is looking amazing.. i'm just now doing my first grow and eventually hope to move somewhere that i can have this.. can't wait to see the results
    +rep