Legal med grow room starting september!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by Arnold420, Aug 9, 2008.

1. I have mine.. I heard the feds do have the right to come in any time they want, but dont think they would waste there time unless you are under investigation for ether selling to an informant or exceeding the plant limit.

2. they do but i was talking about the police.

so when are you setting up?

3. Hey kids. This seems like the place to ask this. What's it take to get my caregivers card. I already am a Medical patient. And am already growing for other med users in my house but what information do you have to give up to get a caregivers license because I want to help more people out that it's illegal to right now..... Thanks guys.

4. are you in LA? Near the valley or marnina del rey? I can give you the number to where to go and get it. itll be an extra 30$

5. Understood..

Im setting up end of this month or beginning of next month

6. cool , you almost ready? your sure on your strains? what did you pick again?

7. Im a caregiver not a patient. Each patient can have up to 2 caregivers and each caregiver can have up to 5 patients. Start off with 12 plant limit but need at least 2 patients to grow 24 plants. 24 plants is the max in RI. Limits are prob much better in CA though. All you need to do here 1. Cant be a felon 2. Need a patient 3. Patient must fill out a form with your info on it and include the caregiver's BCI (backround check) then send it to the health department. They will then send you a letter of approval with a # to contact and schedule an appointment to take a picture for the card.

8. Def ready! Have Arjans Haze (greenhouse), Ice cream, Delahaze, Jacky White (Paradise). Dont know witch two to start with yet..

9. i would do the A haze and ice cream first. thats just my taste lol :D

10. #30 Arnold420, Aug 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2008
    Thanks dude that does sound good. The only reason why its a little skeptical is the Arjan's Haze is 11weeks flowering, and the other 3 strains are 8-9 weeks kind of wanted to harvest all around the same time. That Arjan's is freakn tempting though! EVEN THE SEEDS LOOK SICK! DIFFERENT THEN ALL THE OTHERS..

11. Especially your first time out you might actually prefer to have strains that harvest separately just so you don't have quite as much to do at once.

Looks like you've got everything planned out. Should be a nice grow, I'm looking forward to seeing it develop.

12. the time difference shouldnt be a big deal since its the end of the flowering that will be affected. unless its going to use the same res and you might have the issue with flushing the plants of its nutes and the dark time youll give it at the end. so yea its tricky

13. Thanks dude, The only prob with dif strains that develop dif is that they will all b sharing the same rez i wont b able to feed and flush the same way/time i dont think they will come out as good as when i control what and when a certain strain gets fed and flushed.

ALTHOUGH IT WOULD B GREAT AND NOT AS MUCH WORK LIKE U SAID TO HAVE TWO DIF STRAINS

14. Thats what i was thinking specially since im kinda new to this

15. Jacky White? Is that White Widow x Jack Herer?

Start with that.

And definetely the A haze. Come harvest time you will be glad that you don't have to harvest all your plants at 9 weeks. Spreading them out is nice.

16. YUP, jack and white widow

How do i accomplish some thing like this with one rez? Dont think its posible these strains mature three to four weeks apart. I have four ferts that all get added at dif stage of growth and how would i flush the strain that matures earlier when the strain that matures late is hooked up to the same rez?

17. That's a good question. Best thing I could suggest would be to pull them out of the Ebb & Flow system and hand water them with water only for that time.

Pull them out, flush the media as much as possible (until you're getting run-off that's basically the same pH and ppm as what you're flushing with), and then set them in another tray. Water them till you get about 2" of standing water in the tray, basically simulating the Hempy system. Refill with water whenever they empty the tray.

I haven't tried this exactly myself, so I can't guarantee it would work but I can't think of any reason it wouldn't. Anyone see any flaws?

18. Hi there just a couple of things for you. I would not veg under a 600 hpd mh just use a growking 250 low energy as it will keep your mother alive and all ya cuttings nice and healthy there all ready to go into flower. This will be mutch cheeper to run also. When ya girls are ready to go into flower just pop a 600 mh into the shades and veg em for a week in the system. Those Aqua farms are the bollox and you get great yeilds from them totally dank buds to.

I have 3 600 hps in my flower room but its made to take 4 . I use a 10" fan system for the air out with a 2 foot high carbon filter and no smell whatsoever comes out the room 100%. I use a fast 6" fan for the air in but i also use a particle intake filter to keep out pollen spores etc. Take a look at my thread bro as I run simmlar to what you are planning there bro.

I have a air con in the room but the fans are so good its not needed and we are in the summer here so when winter comes I will change the lights to 1000,s

Dont skimp on the fans get the best as its not good going to the grow room to find them all crispy and all ya hard work gone to pot. Same as the carbon filter ya dont wont anybody to rob ya efforts as if they smell it regardless of the alarm they will just smash it off the wall remember bro weed we like to free.

Hope that this can help you or point ya in the right direction there. All the best there GOOD LUCK :smoke:

19. Thanks for the advice bro