LEGAL issues from ordering seeds?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Theprox, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Can I get in trouble for ordering seeds to my home in Ohio? I'm ordering from true north seed bank. They're located in Canada.

• Like Like x 1
  2. If customs does find them all that will happen is you'll get a letter saying they took them. You still recieve the package minus the seeds. Then just order again or if you have guaranteed shipping, talk to the seed bank and get a reship

3. Good seed bank just get there discreet packaging and you good to go

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

4. Yeah, but you have to pay again and again and again. And customs keeps stealing your seeds.

5. How often does it happen? There's only one flat rate shipping fee of 22$ to USA . Is true north good & secure? I'm paying PayPal so if there's a problem I can easily dispute

• Like Like x 1
  6. I bought $400 worth and got there,mug and paid the extra 20$ and got them a week later and shit load of free b's.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I need to know if it will arrive . So I can buy it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. You won't have to pay if you have guaranteed shipping. The letter isn't a big deal and then you're forgotten about. So no you won't pay and pay again unless you didn't get guaranteed shipping and you're just super unlucky. I know a few growers who have gotten the letter....no big deal at all

9. If you pay the extra fee if you don't receive them they ship till you get them

10. Pay pal won't deal with disputes with seed banks. If they find out that's a seed bank they won't deal with them at all. Pay pals policy is they won't help you commit a federal crime.

11. Just use debit card

12. Wow I just got an idea for free seeds!

13. Remember karma is a bitch

14. So should I worry about not getting it?? What's the legal issue with ohio

15. #15 killset, Jan 30, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2017
    Gcoty is just poor and can't afford seeds so he devises ways to steal and be fraudulent. Tracking will put an end to his deceptive ways

• Like Like x 1
  16. My first time buying seeds. I'm sketched out shipping to my house & don't want to lose out on money

17. The legal issue is with the federal government and their federal post office, not so much ohio. But don't worry about it. Just order your seeds, get guaranteed shipping and drop the paranoia. It will be easier the next time you order. It's very random, few and far between that any seeds are nabbed

18. Alright. So go ahead and place the order and hope the best?

19. I've never had problem getting them in ohio, I order from Amsterdam MS