Legal Highs?

Discussion in 'General' started by SmokeLemenT, Sep 12, 2008.

1. So I'm just curious as to whether or not any of you have tried any of the legal highs the grasscity shop has to offer.

I know many people will tell my to just not waste my time/money, but I'm very interested and I'm being drug tested, so maybe this is a good alternative.

Feedback, please? :confused:

2. ill let you know in a couple of days i just ordered some samples :) Ive heard such a wide range of feelings about them i have no clue what to expect

3. what did you decide to get?
    and yes, could you please remember to PM me how the went?

I'd greatly appreciate it.

4. I haven't actually tried what I'm about to mention. Spice gold / diamond has gotten some decent reviews compared to other alternatives. I probably would order some but the price is the same as good buds. If I was in your position though, I would try it.

You can't get these products on GC though you have to google or just do a search on the forums.

5. What exactly are they? Like what kind of plant? Its not Salvia I am sure, that stuff will mess anyone up.

I just don't have a clue how they look exactly like cannabis buds, except no THC...? Anyone know what kind of plants these are? Just curious...

6. oh, thats just the legal marijuana. im not even talking about that.

there's an entire index of other legal highs you can look through within the grasscity store

7. I've smoked Spice Gold. Very similar high to weed. It just taste pretty gross imo. But theres more potent spice gold blends out now. Don't waste money on legal "bud". Its all fake. But some legal highs are legit.

8. thanks man ill definitely try it out!:hello:

9. Ingredients: Basically a mixture of herbs and such.
    Baybean, Blue Lotus, Lion's Tail, Lousewort, Indian Warrior, Dwarf Scullcap, Maconha Brava, Pink Lotus, Marshmallow, Red Clover, Rose, Siberian Motherwort, Vanilla and Honey

Source: grasscity