Legal Herbs to smoke

Discussion in 'General' started by kingchill, Oct 23, 2006.

1. yes there is a drought where i live-and im after a legal herb to smoke -anyone ever tried any legal stiuff -it seems theres quite a range- i like to smoke and make music - so somethin that has an indica type effect would be sweet.:) Also does using a vaporiser with legal stuff work>?

sorry for being so clueless.Thanks in advance.

2. i wouldnt even bother with the legal shit. i was going to get some a while ago but i read up on it on some of the posts and everybody said that it tasted like crap and nobody got high off of it. you could always smoke some resin until you get some :smoking:

3. I tried damiana, which is supposedly a mild weed like high. Its not though. If you do a couiple of gravs of it you can get a mild relaxing cig buzz, but thats about it. Salvia is probablly the only legal thing worth trying; but if you tried to make music after smoking salvia, you'll probablly end up thinking your instrument is alive and trying to attack you.
    Edit: Post 666, sweeet.

4. herbal weed doesnt do anything, at all.

5. as i feared :( ....well thanks anyway.

6. keep your head up man you will find herb eventualy ......not to brag but white widow is in my town i picked up an 1/8th for 65 1-2 hits and i am fuckin blazed got a nug the length of my palm