legal herbs and marijuana hash

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by KnifeySpoony, Jan 4, 2009.

1. I will admit i am ignorant so please don't bash me.

Is it possible to make hash out of legal herbs? like peyote and salvia. and if so, what if you could some way make a hash blend of marijuana and these fine herbs.

Just let me know what you think or what you know. Thanks GC and happy 4:20 :hello:

2. prob not possible. It may be possible to extract what makes you trip out of the plants but it most likely wouldnt be like hash i dont think

just search erowid or something for salvia/peyote extraction if dont find one than its prob not possible but isnt peyot just cactus juice so their would be no need to extract it into anything? you dont smoke it either?

3. Both of these substances are already in an extracted form similar to hash when you take them. Salvia is generally sold as an extract from the leaves of the plant, hence the "X" number to rate the strength. You can buy raw salvia leaves and extract it yourself, but it's not usually sold this way due to the fact that it's so much easier to just buy the premade extract.

Peyote is the name of a cactus containing mescaline, the substance that actually makes you trip. Once again, this is usually already in an extracted form as you would have to eat a substantial amount of raw peyote to trip from the mescaline it contains.

So I suppose the answer to your question would be no, as mixing saliva and marijuana tends to just decrease the potency of the saliva, and as far as I know you cannot smoke mescaline ever, someone correct me if I'm wrong on that.