Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

legal herbs and drug tests

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DrugTestsSuck, Apr 1, 2009.

1. can anyone say by experience that you can still pass a drug test and smoke legal herbs? i have to go on PTI and its not worth it to risk failing unless someone else has tried this before me, i read all the reviews and they claimed to get you high so i dont question that, it also guarantees on the websites that it wont make you fail a drug test but i dont know how reliable those companies are, the chemicals in it must show up some how

2. 1) Legal herbs don't work unless you're talking about Spice Gold.

2) They're legal, so why would they test for them?

3. there is no thc in the legal stuff.

4. There isn't any reason to test for legal herbs since they're...legal. But, I can tell you from experience that my probation officer only tests for THC, Opiates, Benzos, and Cocaine.