legal herbal bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by merric, Jan 2, 2009.

1. does that shit get you stoned????

2. no
    unless you want to pay more than what bud is worth by buying the
    "crystal gold" or whatever its called

3. some people say spice gold or spice diamond works, i would try it if i couldn't smoke weed for some reason. but i haven't reached that problem yet. i'd imagine that it gives you a light headed feeling and the rest is psychological.

4. My friend bought a 1/4 ounce of it and we smoked it all in one sitting and got pretty high, but that still isn't great considering he paid 30 bucks for that and you could get like a 16th of real weed for that price and get a lot higher. Also it smells bad and tastes funny, so yeah maybe don't buy it.

5. My local shop is ordering 1000 packs of Spice gold and ill pick one up when it comes in, I need a new job so this will have to do for now!

6. the spice products work they found synthetic cannabinoids in them look it up if you dont believe

7. Yes, they work, very strong stuff.

They don't compare to MJ in quality of the high, but they get you blitzed, and rightly so considering it was discovered that most of them are sprayed with JWH-018, a synthetic cannabinoid. I wouldn't smoke them on a daily basis because the chemical is not studied and there are reports of internal bleeding, they have a mild hangover where you are spaced out and unfocused the next day, and tolerance builds fast.

Spice Gold, Diamond - like mids and dank respectively...though nothing like MJ in terms of quality of the high. Heavy couch lock, body high, music is good, thoughts slow down, munchies

Sence - sativa type high, very energetic buzz, can function well on this in the 'outside world'. Head high, not much of a body high, music is good. Munchies

Galaxy Red Planet - my favorite, strong stuff, takes a few minutes to come on, then comes on STRONG. Very psychedelic/trippy high. Not too much of a couch lock or energetic. Music, munchies

Galaxy Gold Star - Alot like spice gold, I like it better.

Thats all ive tried so far. Theyre all harsh smokes with a crappy flavor, and are shitty in joints/blunts. Smoke them from a piece, bongs work great.

Aint nothin on mary jane in terms of quality of high though.

8. zohai is my personal fav... I love smokin' it with some girls... It's like herbal ectasy haha

9. hahaha synthetic cannabinoids..

10. i have tried about 10 brands of legal blends and most of them do the trick. i would recomend Zohia RX not the mx, spice diamond, and big bang. those all seemed to work the best for me. Also i can taste it in any bowl i have smoked out of for a week or so after i used it so you might want to get a cheepy 5$ glass pipe to use.

we also carry a new blend made by a local guy and it sells for 3.5 gr for about 35$ which isnt all that bad and i would say its on the level of the spice gold.

If you dont like the taste try adding a drop or two of tasty puff. it really changes the whole experience.