Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Legal Herb?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Simpson17, Mar 9, 2010.

1. #1 Simpson17, Mar 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2010
    So yesterday I was at my local headshop, talking with one of the clerks, who is actually a farely good friend of mine (I always buy my cigarettes there and talk with him) and he told me about some new legal herbs that just came out. They had a variety of about 6. The ones I can remember are called Sativah, Demonilla, The Bulldog, and Buddha's Blend. I came home and did some research on it, and after about an hour and a half I came up with literally nothing. I figured, it's ten dollars, so I'll go for it.
    So, today I went in and bought the kind called The Bulldog, and read all of the others. He recommended that one. So, I came home and smoke four bowls with two friends. Diddly squat.
    But, on the back of the Buddha's Blend it said to smoke a bowl a day for three days, to start feeling the effects. Anyway, I wanted to know if anyone else has had any experiences with a product of similar capacity.

Attached Files: