legal hallucinogen!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by mistertr1ck, Jul 19, 2006.

1. Salvia [SIZE=-1]Divinorum (Salvia)... Completly legal!!! ROCK ON... you can buy it at spiritual stores and its an over the counter drug.. also very cheap. trip lasts anywhere from 5 to 60 minutes... based on what i have read and heard from friends... more info: http://www.erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia_basics.shtml

keep tokin.:bongin:

*Salvia* A.K.A : Magic Mint

Peace
    [/SIZE]

2. Forgot... obviously the trip lasts depending on how much you have.... okay sorry. lol

3. we done known bout salvia

4. sorry im so excited about trying this shit.... ok ive read from 3 different sites that this shit makes you feel like your going back in to time and travel to different planets...

5. only on extract man, and its really not something to get THAT excited about, chill out and just buy some

6. I fucking love Salvia.

7. I don't think people understand how stong salvia can be. People have life changing experiences with it. I know one guy who almost killed himself because of what a "spirit" told him when he was tripping and he won't tell anyone what is was.

8. Don't forgot to use a butane lighter. Its the only way you can release the psychoactive chemicals and hit out of a bong because that shit is harsh.

9. buy 20x and rip it through a bong with a torch lighter. Man that messes me up before I can even release the hit from my lungs.

10. I've yet to try salvia.Maybe someday soon.

11. Salvia can be some super intense shit when messing with the extracts.

12. its definetly not cheap tho unless ur talking about the leaves which barely do anything

13. yea I payed like $30 for a gram of 20x

14. that stuff suckes sooo much ass.

15. Old news bro, but yeah. gte the 20x extract. its chill. Torch and Bong :D yeah it's expensive but if your gettin drug tested this is perfect. PLUS it is legal :D So yeah have fun and be safe. Don't forget the sitter!

16. dude, salvia is nothing like you will expect to be. if you get the extract, you trip REALLY hard. I agree with the guy above in that so many people underestimate it. the first time I did salvia I had a really bad trip, like It was physically painful for the salvia to be in my body, I just got this intense pain in my head and solar plexus that felt like a giant metal rod was being pushed up through my body, like I was being skewered. and of course the whole time you're tripping BALLS. my other two experiences were pretty enjoyable, but salvia is never really "fun". seriously though, no matter how prepared you think you are, salvia will kick your ass.

to get it to work:
    get the extract
    a bic lighter is fine, but you need to torch the bowl for a LONG time
    use a bong
    don't suck hard, get it to milk slowly and thickly, you want your smoke to have volume
    hold it in for at the very least 20 seconds, any less and it wont work, but shoot for 30 secs.
    as soon as you exhale, prepare to be destroyed

17. Wait dont they sell that on this site? Support GrassCity!

18. there are a few threads about salvia floating around here. if you don't mind, i'm going to copy and paste some questions i asked in another thread; maybe i'll get more answers here :)

to the experienced salvia users -
    i, too, bought the leaves about a year ago and they didn't do anything for me. from what you all are saying, i was just not doing it right. DUH! i'd like to try the exract. unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be a consensus on the best amount the take for the first time.

anyway, my questions are these:
    1) $40/gram seems ridiculous, but perhaps it's not comparable to weed. how many "trips" can you get off a gram?
    2) how long do the effects last?
    3) what does the trip feel like?
    4) sounds pretty intense. is this shit bad for you?

i know i could probably look those things up from erowid, but i want to hear it from you guys. this is getting very tempting, considering it's legal and the head shop around the corner from me sells it.

19. 1) For one trip you need 1 toke.
    2) 5-10 mins
    3) uncomparable to anything iv tried.
    4)nothing is bad for you in moderation, besides its not something you'll want to do that often where it becomes unhealthy
    :hello:eric:hello: