Legal emulators

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by ArcticCamel, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Emulators of games that are 100% within the confines of the law, is discussion of them allowed here?
    Please?

2. In what exactly do you mean "Legal Emulators"?
    As far as I was concerned emulators for GBC, GBA, NES, N64, DS, PS1, ect.
    Were all pretty much illegal and unfortunately can't be discussed on the forum.
    Unless you're talkin' about some other kindof Emulator..you have me confused:laughing:

3. emulators are legal. its the roms that are illegal

4. bahhathaha i read the title and starting thinking.. an emulator for legal matters? whats he need that for :confused: lol i need to stop tokin and go to sleep :smoke:

5. It's an MMO that was shutdown.

The people who run the emulator have recreated the code from scratch and the project has been ongoing for about 5 years now but we're finally in Alpha.

I just need clarification that I can share this here...it's amazing, you guys have to check it out.

6. If you own the game.. a backup of that game is completely legal.... IF

7. Yeh I'm just gonna post it..

8. i was trying to figure out how to do the backup thing myself. i have 2 separate xboxs at two seperate houses with a ton of games and obviously 1 copy of each game. when i tried to make a copy i basically summed up from the interwebs that i need a modded xbox? dont have or want one of those

9. Wrong thread?