Legal cannabis questions?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by icky the noob, May 7, 2016.

1. Sorry I didn't know where to start this thread exactly...

My questions are: Is it profitable growing indoors and selling to dispensarys? Is that how it works?

I enjoy this. I like growing cannabis! I don't have the setups like most of pol here yes mine is ghetto but I didn't care this much when I started.

What I really wanna know is am I wasting my time thinking I can make a living of cultivating cannabis in the long run. Honestly in layed off right now and on a budget, but at the same time I can hustle again for a minute and get some funds... I'm a felon covered in tattoos and the only trade I know Got me 13 years in ADC.... Lets be honest my options are limited. I'll most likely do manual labor work for the rest of my life unless something comes along that doesn't discriminate...

Would love some opinions from legal growers.

Sent from my LGL33L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Go for it bro. I'm from the uk and it's still illegal here but that's my plan as soon as its legal. Some time soon hopefully

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I'm pretty much 97% decided already. I will make a lot of mistakes I know But that's how I learn. Tell me a 100 times I still will fail but if I do it right myself one time I'm on to bigger things :)

Can't win if I don't play!

Sent from my LGL33L using Grasscity Forum mobile app