Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Legal buds...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NikoBellic45, Jan 6, 2009.

1. ok so personally i would never waste my lungs/money on legal buds, but im just wonderin if there is anyone who has tried them...what the fuck are they like? Is it just like a cig buzz or what...im trying to imagine how companies make money (people are obviously buying them) on a product that really doesnt seem like it would do anything...The only good thing i see from those legal herb products are the hot ass models...otherwise it seems like a total waste of money and time...

2. Big waste of money. You don't feel any buzz or atleast i didn't. Lol i bought some a long time ago when I was like 14. It does somewhat smell like weed when smoked, but it's like smoking dried grass or other random herbs w/ no effect at all, and pops like hell when lit.

It could be used as a filler though instead of using tobacco, for peeps who like to mix their weed, rolling joints etc..