Legal Buds? Help me out

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Legalizethebud, Oct 23, 2009.

1. well the reason they are legal is because the thc level is so low, ive never tried them but im guessing it wouldnt give u much of a high

2. rofl!

3. No.

The reason they're legal is because they are THC free.

Legal buds do not get you high. Not even a little. If you want anything bud-like go for Spice.

4. thc is illegal. i got the hawaii haze or some shit at the local head shop about a year ago when the town was dry for a few weeks.
    it was 20$ for 14 grams of what looked like catnip, the fuzzy buds and lots of leaves

we rolled it into like 8 blunts and went on a walk.

eh. after smoking 1 we felt it a little but it wasnt like weed at all...
    light headed, and time seamed to slow down i think.
    we proceded to smoke 3 more blunts but didnt really get any "higher"

whatever it was $20
    dont expect much though.

5. #7 GrahamPhisher, Oct 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2009
    never buy from legalbuds, they got like 100's of fake testimonials on their site, and will send you some sticky gross astro turf that you gotta light up every second cus it doesn't burn.

Yea you'll get a buzz, but thats the buzz you get from smoking anything, might as well go smoke swishers.

6. I ordered from there, never worked...

SCAM SITE

7. yeah. you would probably get more of a buzz by smokin and inhaling a swisher with the tobacco in it

8. There's a headshop chain here in Dublin called Nirvana.

They sell a legal alternative called Smoke XXX. The stuff really owns, and at 35€ for 3g its actually cheaper than the weed over here. They have a website and they ship to the states.

Smoke XXX (3g) < Smoke XXX - Free Delivery | Legal Weed | Smart Shop | Party Pills | Legal Highs

I recommend it much more than that legal buds stuff ;)

9. ive smoked the bullshit legal bud before just to see...gives you a headache and the buzz you get isnt anything like being high.

10. :smoking:there is a headshop here in cork, Ireland called MAD.when i couldnt get herb awhile back i sampled nearly every legal bud alternative they sold. have to say i aint a fan of Spice. IMHO, its smokeable and tbh u do get some werid hit but feel likes shit the next day.
    SmokeXXX or the normal Smoke is the best alternative. i actually felt high after smoking these blends.i still prefer bud and that will enver change
    but if u are stuck it aint a bad option. furthermore a friend of mine jus smokes Smokexxx. says its cheaper than weed here. plus no hassle with police etc

11. I smoked on some pep spice, had to smoke like .6 but I was pretty good, not stoned but good none the less.

12. Yea man I agree smokeXXX is better than the spice stuff

13. IMO, most of the herbs are too weak. However, the concentrated products that they advertise as the most potent are not bad at all for a legal product to have on hand

[​IMG] [​IMG]

14. I got some along time ago to see what it was bout shit almost is like a cloth doesnt do shit, or smell like bud