Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"Legal Bud" ???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smokeholio, May 13, 2009.

1. I see many "legal buds" you can buy online, such as legalbuds.com....

Are they legal?

And is it actual weed, or what?

2. There other herbs, which ones who knows.

3. No, its different plants that supposedly gives you effects but 99% are bullshit

4. i just thought it was just the plant with thc extracted out of it. so u can still taste it

5. You can check out the ingrediants of whats in them. Usually its more than one thing. The only legal highs that work are sold as what they really are, like datura and salvia. I heard spice worked but they dont ship to the US

6. #6 sikander, May 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2009
    Let me put it to you this way:

If they worked, do you really think they'd be legal? Looking at the pictures on some of the "legal buds" sites they look a lot like cannabis to me, but I highly doubt they have any psychoactive cannabinoids (THC and friends) in them.

7. Legal buds dont work, Legal BLENDS do work if you find the right ones, spice, chillin, zohai, and there are some less known ones, there are stores in the us, they are usually kinda expensive, some have synthetic thc jwh-018 , but they high can be intense, less three dimensional than weed, last like 4 hours peaked...i use to enjoy them, now im back to the herb

8. Thanks guys

9. I thought spice was still legal in the us?

10. 3oclockhigh: IIRC the US began impounding shipments either this year or the year before. They sat on it for a long time and then suddenly realized that people were getting high (albeit not as well, from what I've heard), and we can't have that now, can we?

11. I bought some spice the other day, nothing in it is related to cannibis but
    gets you just as high man

12. yeah, theres several smoking blends that give you a high very similar to weed like spice, zohai, smoke xxx, pep spice... they're cheaper than weed but still pretty expensive

13. Any reason why head shops would still continue to ship it in then? A store near my area said they should be getting in some Monday.

14. its not illegal in the us, the customs intercepts some orders, but not many

15. Most online stores that sell it refuse to ship to the US. IT might not be illegal but the DEA obviously has some intrest in it

16. It probably is a scam for your credit card.
    Dont do it man.

17. NOT A SCAM, just the legal buds wont buzz you at all, you find a reliable source for the legal blends and you will be toking legally and getting blazed, but i really suggest reading into jwh-018 before buying to look into potential health risks and make an informed decision