Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Legal bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by omgitsadam, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Hey there GC, brand new toker here (First time was christmas night :D). Anyway my question is I was looking at monstersmokeshop.com and they have mail-order bud which they claim won't make you fail drug tests and also is totally legal. Obviously this seems too good to be true... but whats the catch? Does it like not get you high? There has to be something.

2. I wouldnt go for it just because it is not actually "bud". It is prob something that just makes you feel a little different that your normal state of being.

3. Ahh I guess that makes sense. Thanks for the info, I'll just buy from a friend then.

4. dont buy it
    i've never tried legal bud but i heard its just a waste of money

5. It's total BS please don't waste your money

If you don't believe me goto youtube and search some legal bud reviews....you'll see what i mean