Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"legal bud"/herbal smokes...wtf?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by np9330, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Hey everybody-

I'm a long time smoker and have recently gotten curious about the supposed "legal bud" stuff you see being sold all over the internet. What exactly IS it, and what does it do/feel like, as opposed to the other type of bud we're all so used to? apologies if this is posted in the wrong place.

2. Mixed herbs and chemicals, it varies man. But from what I've experienced they smell and taste pretty shit, not really worth it IMO. Save your money and buy the real thing! ;)

3. i do not even need to reply to state that this is true. It's crap

LOL i'm so baked

-BH

4. Had a friend who was dumb enough to buy this shit, it basically looked like dried up shredded cabbage and smelled like it too. Don't waste your time or your money on it.

5. I'm can't comment on what your friend had, but to the OP: If you're looking to try a legal herbal smoke which actually does work, try spice gold. I can't speak for how healthy it is for you, or anything on that nature, but... I have tried it, and yes it did get me stoned. Will I ever try use it again? Probably not. Not until there's more research on it's inherent health risks.

6. hey lol try K2, I get mine from Home it has a sourta like THC in it, And it makes me high JUST like pot for about an hour, to 40 minutes. But It taste like ass, I add some tobacco to it then I am fine. IT works . and I am not sponsored:smoking: by them

7. i actually bought some, look up my video on youtube just search "international oddities." its not like a weed high, its kind of calming and i dont know, weed is wayyyy better, and it is a little harsh, but hey, if you are on a t-break or take a lot of drug tests, its worth a try. and alot of it is actually what like indians would smoke and what not so its not that bad for you

8. I heard that k2 and spice works, but thats it.

9. honestly i think that whole "legal buds" is a bunch of bullshit unless you have to take drug tests i can understand.. but it's made in labs, who knows how bad for you all of those spices are for you. give it 5 years and it will allllll be illegal, we can make drugs in labrotories and smoke them, but you cannot smoke a plant that grows naturally, GOOD JOB AMERICA!!!!