Legal Bud: Breaking the MYTH

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dlmebag, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Thanks for the negative rep for trying to set things straight here. First of all I never said "legal bud" I said Spice Gold and the other Spice blends. Before you neg rep me again, read these threads which corroborate what I posted earlier.
    http://forum.grasscity.com/seasoned-tokers/163185-spice-gold-revisited-verdic.html
    http://forum.grasscity.com/pandoras-box/301479-spice-diamond-glorious.html
    http://forum.grasscity.com/pandoras-box/203637-first-time-spice-gold-legal-high-legit.html

Plenty of us have been getting blazed from Spice Gold. And if you were slightly more educated and informed you wouldn't bash me for comparing Spice to real indo because you would understand that it contains JWH-018 a known THC analog.

Since you're a dork that doesn't know how to research things before you spout off, I made things easy and linked my sources.

To anybody else out there that can vouch for me and the validity of Spice Gold help me out. I can't believe this tool neg repped me for this.

2. #22 HerbalRemedies, Mar 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2009
    OP, why did you have to spend hundreds of dollars to figure out if something works or not? Couldn't that issue have been solved with a lot less than that?

To everyone else, if you are inhaling smoke into your lungs, you will not feel normal regardless of what you are smoking.

3. i was talking to my brother about this last night and this is what he said "you want a legal high? go spin around in a circle for a while...it's free".

4. The only reason I got so much was because friends gave me money to get them half o's, so I ended up only buying an ounce for myself. So in the end, I only payed about $30.

5. #25 Arkady, Mar 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2009
    Yes, spice diamond is very effective. Very different from weed in my opinion but none the less very effective. I find that smoking more than 1-2 bowls is pretty pointless though as after that it just increasingly mongs you out and gives bad couchlock, 1-2 bowls will get you to a good place and you stay relaxed for a very long time afterwards.
    EDIT- and it gives weed a different edge if you mix them together in a fatty.

6. what is a good site to buy \the "spice" product line?

7. I've purchased from a UK based website in the past but have found slightly cheaper prices by shopping smart on Ebay.

8. A matchead worth of Chillin XXX out of a bong will get you blasted..

9. ok i just got some ICE BUD. i went to my local headshop and i just so happened to ask them if they had and spike 99 and they said they had ICE BUD lol. it has the same ICE logo as in ice age. but anyways its blueberry flavor and it tastes awesome. it works just as well as spice actually. just adding another credible one to the list.

i got some and got super blown before my physics test and i felt like i understood the material alot more it was pretty sick

10. hey this has nothing to do with legal bud but im goin 2 minnesota over summer and wanted to know if anyone knew where wild marijuana or ditch weed grows. Im gonna be near the Canadian border. Can you please help me out? thanks and PEace

11. haha i was just thinking about that shit lol (not trying, but just about it)

12. So you're saying jerkin' off feels much better, AND you don't have to pay for it? Well, now I feel educated.

13. Do you know if Old Spice works?

[​IMG]

14. #34 slanesh, Mar 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2009
    im growing at the moment and have no contacts (havnt really bothered to make any) where im living, i didnt move here long ago.

so, ive been using spice diamond, gold, ex ses platinum etc (ex ses is spike99 repackaged)

i can say that they are a great weed substitute. however, prolonged use seems to have made me dyslexic. lol :eek: im constantly pressing the wrong button on the KB.

theyre all "not for human consumption", officialy though. so your taking it at your own risk. weed has been used for thousands of years. nobodys been smoking these new blends for more than 3 (id guess) so you cant guess at long term effects.

this is the cheapest ive found:

http://amsterdamhighsco.com/acatalog/index.html

3g spice gold is 15.50
    3g tropical synergy is 35.00 buy one get one free.
    they have some quite good deals, the best prices ive found anywhere. and every order ive made from them ive gotten freebies. (400mg trial of spike99 or ex ses platinum)

i normally order 2x spice gold and it lasts me about a week and a half -2 weeks. and the freebie lasts me for a day :)

the "high", is really long lasting and couch lock-y. if you smoke this before you goto bed, youll be sleeping for hours. if ive been blazing this all day, i can easily sleep for 10-12 hours. getting up, is almost impossible on it.

15. I thought spice has been prohibited as well? At least it has been in Germany....... :mad:

On topic, spice will get you a bit stoned.... You will feel some similarities to weed, but in the end your just tired and aggressive.

Stick to bud if you want a good high.

16. whats so good about british girls man?
    i live in england, i only ever go for japanese or chinese girls. or any oriental really.

17. well ive been clean for a week i need to stay clean for another month and i hate tabacco i cant smoke it for nothing!!!! so i was tempted to gt legal bud i know im not going to get a weed high obviously but does it get you light headed atleast and relaxed enough to be worth it?

also if you think so can you provide a link where to buy some or is legalbud.com good?

18. sounds like you needa stop keepiong the little shit sittin in a car

19. do they ship to the us?

20. the local 'headshop' (more like an overpriced place to get uncomfortably stared at by an old hairy, persian man) in my town has no legal buds BUT they had salvia 10x so I got some of that.