Legal Bud: Breaking the MYTH

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dlmebag, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Ok, so recently I went about purchasing myself a half ounce of EVERY kind of legal bud. So I spent a few hundred, and now I have a couple of pounds of it.

Many of you have heard of it... Legal bud. The whole conception of it is great; get high and dont have to worry about the law. Even better is that you can order it online and get it in a few days. The only problem with it: it doesn't work. However it is EXTREMELY recommended as a substitute for marijuana.

So yesterday I decided to do my LAST test on Legal Bud. I smoked about 6 grams of legal bud within a half of an hour. I repeatedly took bong hits, rolled joints, even tried vaporizing it for the hell of it. After 30 minutes of non-stop smoking I have come to my conclusion...

Legal Bud is very fun to smoke, but does not get you high. It tastes like bud, almost looks like it but does not produce any euphoria, hallucinations... Hell, it doesn't produce ANYTHING but a sore throat. The smoke is surprisingly easy on the lungs however, almost like very well cured bud.

The only feeling you will experience is a very slight similar feeling of weed. Like if you smoke a lot of legal bud your throat and head will feel like you just smoked a fat bowl and coughed your ass off, but NO recognizable feelings similar to weed. It is great to smoke if you are getting drug tested or if your out of bud.

If your ever craving weed one night, a FAT bowl of legal bud will make you feel relaxed and not so irritable.

Most legal bud on the net is just a bunch of smoking herbs COMPRESSED into nugs. So wild dagga, lotus, tea, pretty much every legal smoke pressed together, so it does have SOME potential to work. But some legal bud is actually the flower from plants similar to marijuana, and with these, there is NO proof to how or why they work.

Either way dont buy it if you want to get high from it. Its more of a fun thing to smoke, not for a high, but to relax and just smoke something.

2. thanks, very informative. i've always been tempted

3. yes me too does this include gold spice?

4. almost all of the shit on the legal buds site are fakes. glued together woodchips im told (not literally..)

there are some plants out on the web that when ingested, produce a good amount of fucked up trips. sinicuichi, blue lotus (or any kind of lotus), salvia divinorum, amanita mascuria, kratom, yurba yurba mate, and alot of others. there are books on how to find them, recipes for trips, etc. you just gotta look man.

5. #5 Sa Smoked Sa, Mar 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2009
    Thanks a lot. I was very curious if it got you high or not. Now I know!

6. You spent a few hundred on it? Thanks for the information, but i wouldnt of gone about that by spending $$$ on something that has been known not to work

7. Well Im actually glad I got that much. It works great as blunt or joint fillers. Like if I only want to smoke a small amount, if I dont have enough to fill up a blunt or joint I can throw legal bud in there to make it FAT.

And it sort of works... If you consider being really relaxed that, then yes.

8. Spice Gold/Diamond has been proven to work in several threads, and even from experience, does get you high..

9. Just mix a little dank shit in there with the "legal bud" and sell it to highschoolers. Haha, they won't ever know as long as it has like half and half.. Does it smell like real weed??

10. idk what kind of legal bud the OP is talking about but there are some bullshit ones out there. the ones fom experience that do work and are actually worth buying are, spice gold or any spice product( HIGHLY RECOMENDED) and my friend said spike 99 works as well. honestly, i love spice. it affects me just as well if not more than weed. i also use less of it to get as high or higher. just some words of experience

11. thats why theres jenkem

12. Yeah I too have to give some credit to Spice Gold and Spike99. They definitely will get you blazed unless you have a very high tolerance. I've got a pack of Tropical and a pack of Arctic Synergy coming this week, I'll post reviews for those when I get them.

13. tropical synergy is beautiful man. its worth the extra 15 or 20 bucks. def stronger IMO. let me know how that arctic is. i live at home with my parents and all headshops around here are stupid and are sold out right now so im getting my buddy that works at my local headshop to order me some with his card. i cant wait for it to come in

14. wow im tempted since im getting tested right now. better than tobacco.

15. Yeah I really don't know which "legal herbs" the OP sampled, it would be good if they could post which ones. I'm not saying OP is wrong here either, just saying that Spice and it's kin must not have been in the selection there.

I will add a detailed review of Arctic Synergy and Tropical when I can, I believe one already exists for Spice Gold.

Without derailing the thread I'll just add this though, Spice Gold is definitely not a headshop joke like DragonSmoke and the like are. It's a legit weed analog, and it will give you a blaze. I myself get stoned for 6+ hours off it, although more mild after the midpoint.

16. but how do the effects compare to actual bud? I really dont think anything could match that.

17. #17 Orbit, Mar 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2009
    lol someone already did this only it was better

and hey you spent a couple hundred dollars for smashed up plants

18. i got some legal bud down in myrtle beach from the 420 store last year on spring break. rolled a fat blunt of it and didnt even smoke half (very weird tast almost like sticks being burnt but in your throat it does hit smooth though) before i decided to roll a real blunt with real dank bud. so i sold the legal to some dumbass kid on the beach and went out to joes crab shack later that n

19. I'd say very very close. It's definitely a weed high, my friend and I both stated it felt "cleaner and clearer" if you can understand what we mean by that. The downfall is you can't smoke a lot and get super blazed like you would with chronic or something, you just reach a point of stonedness that diminishes a lot slower than the real indo does.

20. You are comparing a legal weed high to a normal one, what are you, stupid? Legal bud doesn't get you high. You might as well just smoke a cigarette