LEGAL as of today

Discussion in 'General' started by JCrohn, Feb 24, 2009.

1. I am proud to let you all know that I am now a "licensed" medical marijuana patient :)

I am so baffled i don't even know where to begin...this is so nice.

I have been through so much bullshit recently with cops, court, people, and life...because of marijuana being illegal. Now, I no longer face any criminal charges if arrested, I am so happy.

God bless the system for working out for me in the long run...(although it took a while).

2. Woooooooo CONGRATSSS

3. congrats brah,
    how much bud do they give you at a time?

4. Very nice man!
    I bet it takes a huge load off your shoulders!

How will you go about aquiring your medicine? Do you get the 300 joints sent to you, or will you be visiting a local grower.

5. I believe only 12 people in the U.S get this deal through the federal gov't

6. wow,
    300 joints, that's pretty sweet

7. ill be acquiring my own medicine via caregivers and my own garden :)

8. btw - pics of the bud ill be getting to come :)

GOD IM SO FREAKING EXCITED. (and happy/relieved as well)

CROHNS DISEASE WILL AFFECT ME NO LONGER!!

9. Congrats, bro. That's bad-ass.

10. All I know is that its time to say goodbye to mids and go for the real high quality medical dank...finally some real, therapeutic weed :D

11. u must be one happy toker right about now.

12. indeed, im finishing off some stuff i had that wasnt "medical" at the moment and then im getting ready for this new bag i just got from a very kind individual at the clinic :)

13. CONGRATULATIONS you lucky bastard you!
    spread the love!

14. When you get that high-grade medicinal bud, I'mma send you a brown baggie, its going to be empty, feel free to fill that bad boy up and send it back:D.

Congrats.

15. congratulations.

16. yay!

i thought i was gunna see a thread about how u turn 18 today

but hey, medical MJ cards are even better!

17. congrats man, enjoy

18. damn, yeah definite congrats man.Just think,you'll never have to go a day without weed the rest of your life.

19. fuck yeah man! hey could you sell the medical dank and make alot of money?
    lol.

20. Let me put it this way

the highest quality street dank here is like a low quality mid compared to some of this entry level medical dank im puffin.