Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Legal age for medical marijuana purchasing

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by billyx3, Aug 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've heard from multiple places that you can obtain a medical marijuana license at the age of 18, but I've also gone to medical dispensary websites and they say the requirement for marijuana purchase is 21+

I'm 20 and what good would a medical marijuana license do for a person in the age range of 18-21 besides being allowed to grow under state law or possess legally after purchasing from an illegal source

2. i thought it was 15 but idk jack shit

3. It's 21, never heard of a place that excepts under that.

Thanks

4. Some places have an 18+ policy, some places have a 21+ policy. I would suggest you find an 18+ club and go there, at least until your birthday.

All should be 18+ though. A minor with a rec has to have their caregiver get their weed for them.

5. well like any other medication shouldnt it be any age with parental permission?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.