Legal advice

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by mjpainuser, Sep 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. im an active member here on the boards but let me explain few days ago i was gone return home found out the crack house next door was raided in this raid they thought my house was also the owners house next door....which they busted down my door...went inside found my 30 some seelings under a 600 watt took my light hood...also my laptop computer....went though my cabeints took my stash... they had no reason to search my home....but when they did found my stash and plants..i dont live in a legal state so i cant get my card here....even thou they busted into my place with out cause will this still hold up in court? the seedlings were not big enuff to even give off a smell..so i dont think they can use the they smelled it etc for probal cause.....my name or my address wasnt on the warrent...they just thought the crack head also owned the house...any info would help very much i have already changed my email passwords due to them taking my laptop thanks everyone...

2. Get a lawyer.
    The best you can afford.

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 Elem3nt17, Sep 22, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
    I'd say he's got a good chance of getting off. Evidence obtained illegally is inadmissible in court, they didn't have a warrant to search his home, thus they entered the premises illegally. Despite his guilt they shouldn't be able to prosecute. You'll probably be able to get everything non drug related back as well.

• Like Like x 1
  4. This is pretty right on for the most. You wont get much if anything back that was siezed. With that said get a lawyer.

5. GC is not the place to get legal advice, so I'm closing this. You need to get a lawyer as was already suggested by others.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.