Legal 90 plant limit

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by PurpleCheeser, Apr 10, 2009.

1. Ok, so I have a 90 legal plant limit(Cali baby!) and I want to do this grow as efficiently as possible. I have about 2 acres, 2 clean storage sheds and a house to grow in.

I can to have this go outdoors so I can keep electrity and a minimum. I only plan on having 2 digital 1000w HPS systems for the primo buds. My question is, how would you approach this grow? And mainly, what strain would you grow? I want a high yeilding commercial strain but also fairly potent.

2. are you sure you have a 90 plant limit? It varies widely by which county you're looking to grow. As for your other questions, I'm sorry I can't help

3. tremendous input

4. WOW!!! This would be a dream. I have only 2 Stealth Outdoor grows under my belt and only 1 small CFL grow. I am a newbie, but none the less, here's my thoughts...

Outdoor... Because you're in Cali, and have pretty long summers, I would definetely go with an SATIVA strain. These strains have massive production of buds but need 10-16 weeks to mature budding. PLANT NOW if you want to take a harvest in October. As far as recommending a strain... I would first ask if you have the CASH to go GREENHOUSE. If yes... you don't even really have to use a long flowering SATIVA... and still be able to get huge yeilds in shorter periods of time. Greenhouse = Skunk or White Widow... 1 plant per rubbermaid size container. If you can afford a greenhouse... SCREW growing indoors... If you can't afford it... plant Afghani (depending on the humidity where you live) Plant it in at least 4 cubic feet of organic soil. (Afghani outdoor harvest expected @ 700 grams per square meter... I hear it is a dry smoke, but still potent.

Indoor... under 2 1000watters!!!!!....... 5 gal. buckets.... FoX farms soil and nutes.... White widow or Skunk once again.... don't really have experience with any thing this size, except knowing you could grow 50 monsters with potential harvest of 50 grams of DAAAANNNNNNKKKKK per plant. 2500grams!!!!!!! thats close to 6 lbs per harvest NO PROBLEM! More if you train em'........WOW!!!!

5. I live in Cali and I am only allowed 6 adult plants. Not such a dumb question.

6. #6 ledman, Apr 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2009
    Dear Rump,
    i looked the wonderful job of Mr Postman, and i read his journal..great man.

Do u know where is he? i looked he doesn't grow anymore,u know why?

I'm seedling thai sativa, 'coz i live in thailand small island and i reached good seeds..hope to be lucky with plants sex ;) When i start veg stage i'll post some pics.

I must grow indoor, 'cause here police don't joke at all..expecially with foreigners live here. I only put 1 plant in guerrilla outdoor..we'll see..!!

Cheers, tks for ur Great disponibility..everytime, with everyone..we need more fellas like you..i would like to do in ur way, sharing and helping growers.. :)

If next month i'll go to cali for work, do u think we should met? I would like to know u personally if it will be possible!

Cheers

7. Perhaps the Indoor Growing section is not the best place to ask about outdoor growing???

8. you have a 90 plant LEGAL limit? so you have enoguh medical cards of patients to grow 90 plants? cause thats the only way I know of, even if you lvie in Humbolt county

9. #9 frankynubs, Apr 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2009
    rofl i wish i could grow a FIELD of weed rofl 90 plants? your crazy dude

heres the policies if anyone wants
    http://www.canorml.org/prop/local215policies.html