Leg orgasm?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by TokingToker, Sep 21, 2007.

1. Pretty weird, I know. But have you ever driven in a car and just put your head back and get that weird feeling like you're on a rollercoaster? Basically that just happends to my legs, and I can control it. It will feel good, almost like an orgasm, but it only lasts about 4 seconds, it's not as great as an orgasm but it feels pretty nice, can anyone else do this?

And does anyone know what this is called?

2. I want to smoke the weed you're smoking...

3. I'd concur.
    Introduce me to your dealer.

4. No, because I prefer not to run over anyone.

5. I agree. Running over people is highly over rated. :D:D:D

6. Clearly you've never done it, it's hella fun.

7. Haha no, I mean when you're in the passenger side.

8. involuntary leg spasm?

9. I laughed so hard at the title of this thread, and I hope you dont have any neurological problems at all.

10. Nope, neither of them, I drink alot of vitamin water and such, it's not a spasm, it's more of a relaxed thing. For instance I'm sitting here right now and I "let my legs go" basically I don't move my legs and act like they're ragdoll and I have no control over them, when I do this, they feel pretty good. It doesn't work with anything else though.

11. i know what youre talkin about with the rollercoaster
    and i guess if your going like 100 mph leaning back in a certain way you can get a "legasm" (just named that shit)

12. yes dude! your like the only person ive heard who does this too. i dont think it has to do with the weed either, because its been happening to me for as long as ive smoked and i used to smoke shit bud. it is wierd isnt it. for all the people who dont know what were talking about, you have to like keep your leg as still as possible, and just concentrate on every sensory nerve. i know it sounds corny, but you have to just feel your leg being there.

13. HELL YES!

Thank you dude, I use to do this all the time when I was little, love the shit I always do it. I guess were just one of a kind. :cool: