Leg Crossing

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MrGers, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Random thought:
    is there a correct way for a man to cross his legs? Do men cross left over right while women cross right over left? I cross left over right but a friend of mine crosses right over left. Maybe it's the same rule as the earing rule, lefty right righty wrong, you know cause a man with just a right earing is gay. Thoughts?

2. ok. worst thread idea. reagrdless-I as a man only cross my legs by puting my right ankle ontop of my left knee-this insure that you dont krush your JUNK!

3. Cross it however the fuck you want, who cares.

4. The right way to do it is by crossing your right leg over your left. Any other way and your a terrorist.

5. Oddly enough, I've wondered the same thing.

I cross right over left.

6. i always squish my balls when i cross. . .

ankle-knee positon ftw.

unless thats what you mean by crossing your legs, and if thats the case i usually alternate because my knees fall asleep real easy.

i cant even sit cross legged (aka indian style) for ten minutes without losing feeling in my legs.

7. ya i can't go any further than putting my ankle onmy knee. It amazes me to see full grown men with legs fully crossed, i feel pain just looking at that shit.

8. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :p

9. Eh, I may have misunderstood what crossing legs means.

I put my right ankle on my left knee, so whatever that is called. Actually crossing your legs just feels weird, I just tried it in the privacy of my own room and still felt like a bitch.