Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

leftover weed from brownies

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by betagamma, Apr 15, 2012.

1. I made some brownies and used 4gs to make the oil then strained it. Then me and my friend smoked the cooked weed even thought it still had canola oil on it. A few hours later we felt like shit and our throats hurt a lot. And also the bong water became a yellowish thick milky color. Has anyone ever done this? How bad do u think this was for us? Is there a way to get rid of the oil from the weed?
    Thanks.

2. smoking oil. lol. thats preeeettttyyyyy not good

3. yeah why would you even think about that? there are some hardcore stoners out there that will clean the oil off and then use the old bud for something else, like saving up a bunch and using stems, trimmings, and that to make QWISO or BHO.but yeah smoking it is just plain dumb.

4. Enjoy the lung cancer :confused:

5. did u fail high school science?

6. this is troll yes?

7. [quote name='"ghostonvacation"']this is troll yes?[/quote]

No this is not a troll

8. Lipids in the cooking will kill you I thought not 100% ...don't do that again