Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Leftover spaghetti?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by tonymon1, Apr 19, 2009.

1. I had some leftover spaghetti and was wondering if there is enough fat and oil in it (Ragu) to add a some shake to then throw in the microwave.

I've never done edible before, but I have a firecracker sitting here just getting ready to cook it.

2. I too had some leftover spaghetti and about a gram of shake. I threw the whole gram in and micro'd it for 1-2 mins to activate the shake and warm the spaghetti. Taste was decent, couldn't really taste it. It was a decent body high but nothing spectactular. I do have a fairly high tolerance though.

3. Thanks I ate the spaghetti last night, but I do have some more sauce I was thinking about making homemade pizza with.