Left two cops in my dust lastnight

Discussion in 'General' started by soserious, Jun 21, 2012.

1. Lastnight i picked up a quarter of bud. 3.5 sour D. 3.5 of some stuff called Hogs Breath. My friend got it from the dispensary.

I smoked less than a bowl out of my pipe before i ran out of matches. Didn't have any papers. So i decided to walk to 7-11.

When i get to the crosswalk these cops who were going past flipped a u-turn and pulled into the parking lot. i was high and i had two bags of weed on me. I was a little sketched out. But i ignored them. Went inside and bought my shit.

When i get back outside the cops hop out the car and try to talk to me. There was one really fat cop. And another cop who looked like he was tryna be buff but he was a fatboy too.

7-11 is on the bottom of a big ass hill. At the top of the hill theres a dip and then theres a big ass hill going down.

I run in this neighborhood like everyday. So i just turned around and jetted. Made it up the first hill like it was nothing. Then ran through this path that looks like sticker bushes from the outside but its really a shortcut to my house.

Fuck those cops. They were just tryna hassle me anyway.

2. Looking sketchy 101.

*reads title, then reads username*

3. #3 illrolling, Jun 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2012
    dont run away from cops kids. two grams in a state that has dispensaries is like a fine or something....running away is stupid, you'll get a bunch of other shit and maybe a nice tazer and a couple punches for "resisting arrest"

EDIT: bringing bud to the store with you is also dumb

4. [quote name='"illrolling"']dont run away from cops kids. two grams in a state that has dispensaries is like a fine or something....running away is stupid, you'll get a bunch of other shit and maybe a nice tazer and a couple punches for "resisting arrest"[/quote]

Well he did say 7

5. What'd you just abandon your friends? Lol

6. I don't have a card. And it was 3.5 grams of each. In seperate bags. And i have a diversion on my record. Pretty sure they would have hit me with intent to distribute. And even if the cop made it through the sticker bushes i could have dropped my shit.

7. I was solo dolo. The kid just dropped off the bud and then left. Or i woulda used his lighter in the first place lol.

8. [quote name='"soserious"']
    I don't have a card. And it was 3.5 grams of each. In seperate bags. And i have a diversion on my record. Pretty sure they would have hit me with intent to distribute. And even if the cop made it through the sticker bushes i could have dropped my shit.[/quote]

Don't need a card for the cops to be relaxed. They're typically more relaxed in medical states. And I don't think 6 grams is enough to get charged with distributing... I could be wrong though

9. Learn your rights. Before they speak say. "Am I being detained and if I am I want my lawyer,or am I free to go?" Don't answer shit. If they don't arrest you and walk away. You havent committed a crime...
    Don't beleive me. Check out YouTube vids.

10. damn straight fuck those cops, running from the cops is a crazy adrenaline rush.
    they were probably like what the fuck... How did.... Pfff, im not chasing him you chase him... Lets just leave...

11. Lol that's why I love Louisiana all the cops are fat as hell and can't run for shit

12. well good thing your not in jail lol

13. [quote name='"Tle"']well good thing your not in jail lol[/quote]

Are you fucking stalking me you post on very thread I do

14. Its called dedication :cool:

15. dude you blazing zombies and I grow dro must think i am internet rapping you because it seems i post every time you guys do and like after you guys, i neve look at the post i just write then post lol

but to answer your question yes i am, and i will be touching your butt hole tonight when your sleeping with a cubby; meaning not boner but some what of a boner. it tickles :devious:

16. [quote name='"Tle"']

dude you blazing zombies and I grow dro must think i am internet rapping you because it seems i post every time you guys do and like after you guys, i neve look at the post i just write then post lol

but to answer your question yes i am, and i will be touching your butt hole tonight when your sleeping with a cubby; meaning not boner but some what of a boner. it tickles :devious:[/quote]

;) sounds good

17. +rep I cracked up when I saw this.

Sounds like you put them in their place though.

18. so you com out the store the cop tries to strike up a convo and you just...run? yeah thats not suspicious. shoulda just seen what he wanted. believe it or not not every cop is a dick.

19. I legit don't blame you for running. If I had known I could get away with it, I'd do it too. I was on diversion for weed and later I got arrested for some bullshit charges that ended up getting dropped but still got put on probation for 18 fucking months (less than .1 of reggie, first offense, I was 17, makes hella sense). Yeh, I commend you OP.