Left side of the street

Discussion in 'General' started by 420girlie, Mar 25, 2003.

1. y dont u just move ur bong?????

2. make sure to spin to the right and not the left. ;)

3. I do, I keep my bong whereever I'm staying, ie:home

5. <font size=2 face="courier" color="brown">Has anyone thought about the fact that a street has two sides that you can be on either side of therefore eliminating the notion that a street has a left and right side???

If you were to look down a street from one end and see a house on your left, it's going to be on the other person's right that's standing on the opposite end of the street.

Yes, this would even be true on a one way street or road.

Man were a bunch of stoners . . .</font>

6. I'm not stupid, but there is only one way to drive in unless you go past turn around and come back is what i'm saying.

7. Yeah..don't you live on a dead-end street? So yeah, that makes sense :D

8. my penis hangs to the right

9. Well for the sake of not having to argue too much about this, I'll just say one last time that even though you do live on a dead end street, there can still be two directions to look at it from. Ya know?

And I was'nt trying to imply that you were stupid 420girlie, i mean, damn, were debating this thing about what side of a street is what.

This is all very comical if you ask me ^_^

2 directions!

10. of course there are two sides to look at it, but you do not have to point it out in such a condescending manner.

11. one time a dog came into my house and killed my gunea pig. I ran after the dog and stabed it 12 times with a 8" long bowie knife. I cried for 18hours straight till i fell asleep with the knife in my hands. I felt like stabbing wyself in the chest as if it would somehow bring brownie back. I loved her so much.

12. daaaaamn...suddenly this thread just got a little heavier

13. well..i have a lot of cats

i hate them all

so one day a friend and i got shotguns..picked a few off, soaked them in gasoline, peed upon..and then lit them ablaze...

ok..maybe not soaked....but..more of poured up and ignited..