Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Left or right?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Malvolio, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Depends on who is sitting where and who is actually smoking.

2. we let the person rolling/packing/supplying go first and they get to pick which direction, so it changes.

In cars it always seems to go front passenger( person with the most room/space to pack and roll) to driver, to back driver to back passenger

3. Spit it you wet it, don't babysit it just hit it, and now pass it to the left.

So yeah, left is law over here. Some dudes do right by night, but not me.

As for order or rotation, packer's privilege/ roller's rights. Then it goes to whoever's green it is, then who's piece it is. But we're normally not that fussy.

4. Left is the way

5. I soe alone 97% of the time, but when I'm with my girl or my mates its only one other so it doesn't matter...