Left or Right Testicle?

Discussion in 'General' started by qwerty man, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Ok, so here's an interesting one. For all the males, which one of your testicles hangs lower than the other? (From your perspective, not a mirror perspective)

Studies hint that more aggressive males will have a left testicle that hangs lower, while more calm males will have a right testicle that hangs lower.

Most Europeans have a lower right testicle, most Americans have a lower left.

right testicle for me

interesting, huh?

2. Right testicle for myself. I always wondered why it did that too, thought it was because I am right hand dominant? Just was a thought, but this does make sense too.

3. Ole lefty is my powerhouse

4. left is bigger but i thought it was cause i was left handed.

5. right testicle master race here

6. :laughing:

Same.

7. Left but I don't consider myself that aggressive.

8. got the ol right side hanging low

9. #11 hippie flip, Oct 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2011
    I am pretty sure that study is most likely a complete load of bullshit.

1) How the fuck does the position of your testicles determine your character? If this were true if would have been researched much more, could probably learn a lot from it.

2) It's way more probable that one group has more aggressive people than the other, it's not that if you don't have it at 50/50 then the theory is proven...there are many random fluctuations, and this is probably just some pseudo science.

You have to find patterns over and over and over again. Anybody can find the patterns they want to see if they are looking for them.

10. Depends on which side of the sidewalk is more sloped . . . . . ..

11. Your makin me get up to look at my balls man, what the hell is this shit :smoking:

12. slightly to the left :cool:

13. right mutha fucka

14. Wait you guys have two balls? I only got three! What the f***?

Kidding. Righty!!

15. Mine look pretty even to me. How bout equal hang, what's that mean.

16. Where is the option for my middle testicle? Lol jk