Left my pax in hotel room

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Ooopsie007, May 3, 2021.

1. I left my pax in a hotel room in park city. They sent me an e mail asking to verify if it was mine and I said yes . Clearly Utah is not weed friendly. I called the front desk about it and the lady said that she could mail it to me or I could come pick it up. I told her if she could mail it to me if possible and she said she would have to get back to me. This situation is super sketch. Are they going to call the cops one me? Should I just forget about it and not follow up? Need some advice from people in the hotel/hospitality industry.
    P.s I was not smoking in the room there was absolutely no smells in the room.

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. #2 BrewsnWeed666, May 3, 2021
    Last edited: May 3, 2021
    I'd say you're fucked whatever you do... The hotel has your name & other info so even if you forget about it there's no saying they will lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. They can't mail illegal substances. They will toss it and that'll be the end of it.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Utah is medical MJ legal but isn't for recreational .
    I got ran up by the cops in Utah about 45 days ago ,, only thing saved my ass was i had a medical card .

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I would have just simply went and got it and go nack home and smoke

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Update: I just went back to the hotel and got it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3

8. Yes bro, what a legend

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Hell yeah bet u walked out that hotel like
    source (10).gif
    :laughing::laughing:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Why the fuck is he posting this is Legalization? Seems a bit off topic to me.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Its a setup.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Probably more like:
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. LMFAO. I love it. The only thing I miss about Trump are the memes that came from his administration.

15. I dunno man I miss having a president that could at least form sentences based on coherent thoughts. No matter how fucked up they may have been.

16. I missed having a President who acted like a gentleman and not a manchild.

17. Meh. Dont pay enough attention to either of them to care.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. The difference is Trump flowed with the memes. Joe just gets his senile ass memed on

• Funny Funny x 1