Left lose their mind celebrating Abortion

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bulldog11, Jul 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #61 Deleted member 985876, Jul 12, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2018
    Actually that's still a pretty valid point you got. I have nothing against that. But, what about teenage pregnancies? No offense but, we know most of these people are troubled as the statistics show.

I get that you don't want to abort them. But how about instead better sex education? With this you can prevent abortions. I definitely believe it's more people knew how to use condoms properly this wouldn't be a problem or use a pill.

I almost feel like you have a better point in some cases but, it's also a double-edged sword because, abortion can also mean you prevent some serial killers and, bad lifes too.

This is something I'm always kind of on the fence about but, always tend lean to the left on. Simply because I feel like I would be taking the rights of other people's bodies. If I say they're not allowed to do something they're gonna do it. And we know how well that policy works with anti-marijuana legislation. Or alcohol prohibition.

I would love for everyone to preserve life but, it's simply just doesn't happen. And the reality is outlawing something or boycotting it or putting negativity on it isn't going to prevent it. Only education will.

Just like whenever we illegalized other things it turned into a black-market nightmare. Women can and, will get abortions legal or not. Again they get abortions moral or not.

Would you rather have it done safely by a doctor? Or would you rather have it done in a back alley somewhere with a coat hanger?

Plus stem cell research can help the otherwise already suffering.

But to me if abortion is a choice I can always go to the adoption center. That's what I would do if I was faced with a child I wasn't prepared to have.

I would also send them out cards and make sure they're okay. I'd send the money and, birthday presents. I would be good to my kids even if I had to give them up for adoption. Which right now if I ever had a kid I would have too unfortunately because, I'm really poor I'm in college and, I still have to help myself. However just know that's me personally I wouldn't abort because, I trust my local adoption center.

However I have no ill-will against other people who want to.

• Like Like x 1
  2. What I mean is you have a conservative view on this matter I should have probably defined my terms before I discussed I'm sorry. I'm a left-leaning libertarian so I get your pain.

3. I don't think favoring life is a conservative thing at all. It's a compassionate thing. However it's become a platform policy on the left to back abortion......

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Well I am left. But not the Democrat or liberal kind. Lol

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Hey man I actually don't want to argue I just want to have a discussion at this point because, I'm not that unreasonable I'll at least hear you out man lol.

• Like Like x 2
  6. That was to @forty winks, not you.

Thank you for the conversation. It really helps get my points across. I also respect your point of view, and for the record, I would fight for your right to have those views, and speak on those views. That is a very honorable thing. Thank you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. While it's true I don't want any more welfare babies or sick babies I don't want these children killed because they are sick or their parents poor. I'm an atheist so there's no reason for me to pander to the Christians. I don't want them killed to save money or so the mother don't have to find a babysitter or because their father raped their mother. If they didn't develop a brain they are already brain dead so go ahead and kill it. If the mother's life is at risk of course abort it because one life saved is better than none. As Bulldog mentioned there are programs to care for unwanted children. If you don't want your child please give it to someone who does, don't just kill it.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. I did respond. Sadness. That's how I feel if only 2% of abortions are medically necessary.

I did also elaborate somewhat as to why I think that number is so high and why there's no solution in my eyes and why it's entirely the "host's" decision IMHO.

People are not informed and if they are denied access by lack of funding and legislation to becoming informed; about contraceptives, birth planning, WIC (women, infant, & child services), and other health care services, will there ever be enough open hearts and foundations and church organizations to be caregivers to the continued rising number of children?

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. I didn't see your response, sorry.

Here is another simple question..... WOuld you ever form a personal policy, based on something that is only likely to happen 1.5% of the time? Like never leave the house because 1.5% of the time something bad would happen?

• Like Like x 1
  10. I can understand this feeling completely. This is the reason we didn’t abort our child. It was tough as hell but we made it. Most Americans are too lazy and take the easy way out these days

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  11. That's how I view those I disagree with in the American political system.

The real enemies is those bastards payed off on wall-street. Big Phrama, terrorist groups, golden saccs, and most of all our shitty congress that doesn't do dick all.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Your kid was worth it.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. My grandpa would be a good friend of yours Ed. He's Christian but, accepts atheists(2 of his grandson's are all agnostics) and, agrees with most your views on policy. He's smoked weed once and, thought it was okay and, wants it legalized to the fullest extent.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Ave! Satani! Abort all fucking day there's too many humans anyways.
    Or at least let the woman decide.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. You are saying women who get abortions are ignorant? Many are, most are misguided, some are just plain fucking self centered and can't be bothered and a few have good reason to end the pregnancy. These days there is no lack of information, anyone who doesn't understand birth control and doesn't educate themselves about it shouldn't have children but since they do they should go to good homes. My son is fostering a couple of little girls who's mother abandoned them in a motel. If that mother had aborted them (she clearly shouldn't be raising children) those little girls would be dead now instead of being cared for in a good home. I've watched them play, I can't see how killing them would have been better for them than being born to an addicted mother. While there's life, there's still hope for a better future.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. He sounds like a good person but I'm afraid I could never be good friends with a Christian. I can't hang with people who actually believe that shit and that's on me.

• Like Like x 2
  17. I'm one the agnostic grandkids lol. I do take a few pages of goodness outta his book though :).

We believe strongly in giving the homeless a 2nd chance. I actually want/wish we had legal homeless camps with a job core and, rehab, GED programs so they can get out of this poverty. I wish I could own a 2nd chances foundation. I wanna do some real good.

18. SATAN???
    :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Satan is a grandiose manifestation of the collective narcissistic egoic construct...
    The humane and righteous thing to do with unwanted pregnancies is to abort...
    The soul doesn't commit to being born until the umbilical is cut and the "breath of life" is taken on it's own. Many are still born, many self abort or by nature if you will (miscarriage)... very common..
    Often the soul is testing the waters of the physical plane so to speak and is on a recon mission...

Amazing that some get all righteous and quote the bible when it comes to politics then when the onslaught of unwanted births happen these same self righteous ones say "good luck kid, sorry no food stamps for you or your mom"...
    :confused_2:

You were born? Sorry that is a pee existing conditions & you have no insurance for that cleft lip or heart condition... adios little feller... :bolt:

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  19. Oh yes I do that on a daily basis. Maybe not as low as 1% chances but pretty low. In my specific case as a paranoid hypochondriac and contrarian to the max, I always consider too much the infinitely small chance that something, the worst thing, may happen.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Under review. SMH

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.