Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Left in a mason jar for a little over a year and not sure if it safe for consumption.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dillydilly4201, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Just as the title says, I’m unsure if it is safe to consume or not. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Might have well vacuumed it up from the crapet
    I would not smoke it. I would say it is fine as long as moisture was kept out of the jar
    But where is the weed?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. #3 MickFoster, Apr 20, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
    As long as there is no mold it's safe for consumption. I smoke weed well over a year old all the time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I added it as a attachment.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I agree it looks like leafs lol

6. They was making a joke as what you have is the leafs lol

7. The disappearing weed
    [​IMG]
    Yeah yeah that 's it

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Fair enough, it’s enough for a bowl pack. Which is enough for me.

Just trying to make sure it’s safe to smoke.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Thank you!!

10. You good
    we have a fun way of saying welcome to the club
    Welcome

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. You can smoke it but it'll probably taste harsh.. it'll still get you high though :confused_2: :smoke:

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. I found a dime in my old bedroom at my mother's house I must of hidden in high school because that was the last time I lived there. It was over 10 years old. It turned to basically dust but I rolled it up and smoked it. I got so baked and had absolutely zero negative effects.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  13. And just so you know, when flower sits around for awhile it oxidizes. The flower degrades and it converts from THC to CBN. It will still get you plenty stoned but have a more narcotic feel to it. Might be good to smoke before you go to bed at night for a good night sleep. Most people prefer the THC but CBN is useful for when you need good painkiller like after an operation or when you are suffering from insomnia.