Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Left Fan Leafs In A Bag... Now Wet Black Rez Everywhere Can This Be A Good Thing? Science?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CaneCorso420, Jun 14, 2014.

1. How's it going GrassCity,

I'll keep this short,

I kept my fan leaves from my Crops in a Large Large Ziplock bag due to me moving... long story short, kept them stored and forgot about them for 2 weeks. I unpacked the box they were in and the large ziplock bags with the leafs in them are now wet with some visible black black rez leaking around inside the bag, and MANNNN IT STAAANKY. I dont even mean Kush stanky, but a rotten smell.

Because of the smell, Im One day from throwing them away. BUT I thought I had read somewhere, that that is 1 method that people actually do, to extract a little more extra THC from them before "DRY CURING" them.

I was planning on just drying the leaves and crumbling them and putting them all into a bucket with the whole Dry Ice + Mesh Bubble Bag thing for crystals (I know fan leaves dont have much THC, just still doing it, like most people suggest "why waste it? Even if there's little in it.")

Gods of Toking.... may you spread your knowledge amongst me, and toke freely my friends.

2. Throw that shit away or you're gonna die. I honestly hope you're a troll.