Left Coast

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by BoNgToKe22, Dec 25, 2011.

1. Has anybody ever heard of the brand Left Coast? I just bought myself a new bubbler w/removable j-hook and it's badass. If anyone has heard of Left Coast or wants to see my bub I will post the pictures on here.

2. if i'm facing south it's not the left...i don't know. I'm no help

3. [quote name='"BoNgToKe22"']Has anybody ever heard of the brand Left Coast? I just bought myself a new bubbler w/removable j-hook and it's badass. If anyone has heard of Left Coast or wants to see my bub I will post the pictures on here.[/quote]

Come on man don't make us ask,you know we wanna see that shizzzzzzzzz

4. [quote name='"Elijames21"']if i'm facing south it's not the left...i don't know. I'm no help[/quote]

You've made that quite clear

5. Leftcost is the shit.... quality glass man... on par with Sheldon black,hvy and many others I have a tube but I rarely use it.

6. #6 BoNgToKe22, Dec 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2011
    image-1552244874.png

Big ass can, left coast!

I like the curvy bowlpiece too, and I will have a milk shot up in a bit when I get my new computer today :)

image-1252541338.png

Super long custom down stem

Attached Files:

7. post those pics! left coast im pretty sure is based in cali. Apparently its some blowers who decided to leave illy and they formed their own company: Left Coast

8. [quote name='"Cons"']post those pics! left coast im pretty sure is based in cali. Apparently its some blowers who decided to leave illy and they formed their own company: Left Coast[/quote]

Really? I had no idea, that's badass.

Attached Files:

9. [quote name='"Cons"']post those pics! left coast im pretty sure is based in cali. Apparently its some blowers who decided to leave illy and they formed their own company: Left Coast[/quote]

that's funny cuz as soon as I saw the pics I noticed the writing and thought "that looks like illy writing"

10. yup lol :p I noticed the same exact same thing too. They used the same font styling :p

11. Yea left coast features some blowers who used to work for illadelph. Their stuff is simple and basic but quality glass IMO.

12. [​IMG]

Milkshot! Idk why its sideways, i didnt even film it sideways. Sorry, i dont know how to fix it, but enjoy!