left coast?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Jaydubs420, Nov 25, 2010.

1. #1 Jaydubs420, Nov 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2010
    i bought a Left Coast A/c for my bong on friday from my lhs, and it appeared to be thick, quality glass. however after 1 weekend of use it already has CRACK on the female part where the downstem goes into. I'm really pissed about this because it is BRAND NEW, and i havent dropped it or hit it. im very dissapointed because its been almost a year since my last a/c broke and the new one only lasted less than a week. ill put a pic up later when i can. what are your opinions of Left Coast? Has anyone else had a problem similar to this?\

EDIT THIS IS NOT MY PIECE, BUT THIS ONE HAS A SIMILAR(not nearly as bad) CRACK IN THE SAME PPLACE. This is also left coast and i found it after 1 search on google for "left coast"
    http://cdn2.iofferphoto.com/img/item/138/043/823/9tj9TJRZjyV6xc9.jpg

2. I like Left Coasts glass a lot, especially for the price. Ive never owned one of their ash catchers, but Id say you mustve bought a flawed piece, whether you could see it or not.

3. yeah the clip still holds the piece in so it works still at least

4. I actually have a chip like that on my SYN. I'm pretty sure it was my fault, I put to much pressure on the downstem when trying to pull out my MFLB attachment.

5. ive had the same chip as well on my lux mini, pretty sure it was from someone putting to much preassure on it. but i've always thought left coast was a good bang for their buck. still never seen one of their a/c though