Leda Uno Aeroponic Project Begun

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Amizzle, Sep 10, 2002.

1. Today I started the seeds for our first grow room. I have grown before but that was when I lived at home and was doing it in my bathroom. A single mother on a General Hydroponics water farm with a high power Flouro for veg and bloom.
    Now that I've moved out we're stepping up the pace. Our grow room is going to consist of two chambers. The vegitation room is going to be Hydroponic based with high power flouros. Our Flowering chamber is going to be an Aeroponic System with an air-cooled SunGro system 1 400W MH. The Aeroponic system is an Aerospring Aeroponic Garden holding up to 8 baskets. We are also going to be running CO2 primarily to the flowering room but secondarily to the veg room. Plans look promising and I am glad to of gotten my hands on some Leda Uno (Best Sativa runner up for Canibis Cup 01') Stay Tuned and Wish us luck

2. Doesn't sound like you will need it, but good luck anyway and keep us posted.

3. Sounds wonderfull, I hope to step up on my next grow myself. Good look and I hope to see some pics along the way, huh?