Led Zeppelin

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by guitarhero811, Jun 24, 2007.

1. i heard there doin a come back tour. and then i heard it was bogus. and then i heard no body knows.

confirmation?

but its like jason bonham? ughhhh

2. It could be true

http://www.star-ecentral.com/music/.../sleeve/2007/6/26/26LedZeppeli&date=6/26/2007

[SIZE=+2]Led Zeppelin to reform for concert[/SIZE]
    Led Zeppelin will reunite for a one-off memorial concert for deceased Atlantic Records founder Ahmet Ertegun in London.

"Page, Plant and Jones spoke and agreed to do the memorial concert. They are waiting for a definite date," a source said. "And no one can quite believe it, but during discussions about the concert they all gave the green light to a tour if it all does well and they don't all fall out."

Ertegun died in December 2006 after a fall at a Rolling Stones concert.

3. I would sell ALL my unborn children to go to a Zeppelin Show.

I might sell an extra saxophone and some other shit if tickets do eventually go on sale...I mean FUCK! It's goddamn Zeppelin...I've bitched and moaned my whole life that I didn't get to see a show.

4. dude i hear that, if tickets cost 5,000 dollars to see a concert I WILL BE THERE, its LED ZEPPELIN :eek:

This tour better happen

5. I bet they won't go on tour, but they will play a few small venues in london

6. holyfuckingshitawesome.

7. um..i dont beileve that for a second. they already put on a memorial for him like 5 months ago. thats bogus.

i know everyone knows that we would all agree to die right after the concert cuz i mean....whats left living for?

8. let us dream for a bit...i mean i did see john paul jones play at bonnaroo a week ago, and he was simply amazing

9. i would kill to go to a zeppelin show, i have all of the live footage on dvd.
    even if they did make a comback, page cant play as good as he could and rob sound like there is something in his ass, i am hardcore zephead, but i doubt it.

at least not in the u.s.

10. I'd be more worried about how Robert sounds than Jimmy.

If they toured again next year, I can't imagine they wouldn't play a show or two in the US.

I've got a lot more hope for them to tour again than I do for Floyd... that 'un just aint gonna happen.

11. yo couple friends of mine were just chillen, smokin and drinkin and we came to the conclusion the Led Zeppelin is the greatest band ever.

12. Really? i've known that since i was like 6

13. That's nothing

When I was in the womb and my parents were holding headphones up to my mother's stomach and playing soothing beach noises, I was yelling "Stairway!" as loud as I could but I guess they never heard me